Catch up!


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona
June 14th 2008
Published: June 14th 2008
Edit Blog Post

SwitzerlandSwitzerlandSwitzerland

Highest Peak in Europe!
Hello!!!!

sorry if i dont get back to you for a few days.
WEll .... ive been to Paris which was amazing! climbed the Eiffel Tower, saw the Arc de Triomphes, Mona Lisa etc, then went to Switzerland to the Swiss Alpes and went to the highest peak in Europe near Lauterbrunnen where we were staying.

The first night i got there, my new friend becky and i got up on the tables dancing until 2am! Then we proceeded to go to Avignon for the day where we went for cheese and drinks in the park.

Lastnight we arrived in Barcelona! God, i got so tipsy and we stayed out until 4.30am!! im loving this, its totally a new me! I've also gained a little bit of an Aussie twang and their learnt their lingo as there are only 3 of us British girls on the tour of over 40 people!

Our next stops are Monaco, Italy and Sailing around Greece for 3 days!!

well, im off out into town now to be one of those irritating tourists! takecare everyone, i'm thinking of you and cant wait to see or speak to you!

All my
SwitzerlandSwitzerlandSwitzerland

Beck and i in the snow up on the mountain!
love

Yasmin

x x x x x


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

AvignonAvignon
Avignon

Cheese, Biscuits and Drinking in the park! Beck, Dan and I
BarcelonaBarcelona
Barcelona

Traditional Spanish Dancing! It was amazing!


Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0464s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb