Italian job!


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Tuscany » Florence
June 20th 2008
Published: June 20th 2008
Edit Blog Post

VeniceVeniceVenice

Me next to a gondola!
Well hello again everyone!

Ok, so last time i wrote on here i was in Barcelona. Since then ive been to Venice, Monaco and the leaning tower of Pisa! Venice was ok but i think i expected too much of it and so was a little bit of a let down. Monaco was gorgeous and had some amazing yachts and views aswell. Went to Monaco Casino - everyone got dressed up and i bought a new dress which fit me perfectly as though made to my measurements! had a toga party and stayed in cabins whilst in Antibes and met a very sweet group of American men who were so funny and gorgeous and happened to be our neighbours! Went to the leaning tower yesterday which was amazing! Today we had a look around Florence and went to Piazza San Giovanni where saw an amzaing cathedral which was breath taking! Made out of 3 different coloured marbel! We've seen lots of statues in one of the squares and learnt a bit about michael angelo and Da Vinci, and seen their final resiting places, again an amazing building! Tommorrow we are off to Rome! Cant wait!

Well thats the sight
MonacoMonacoMonaco

Beck and I dressed up for the Casino
seeing talked about. Im loving it! cant believe its been 2 weeks already! Ive pretty much become best friends with a girl called becky ... you cant seperate us! since the trip began we've prob only spent the max of 20 mins apart. oh, i inijured my leg recently after a night out ( i got very bad cramp and my knee swelled up ) but its ok now, pretty much healed, so nothing to worry about. Loving the group, lots of amazing people. We have the most gorgeous cook .... yum! and our driver is so cute and cool, their both 25 yr old Aussies! and then there is the girl tour leader who is fab! so its such a great vibe all the time! Though Beck and i are about to have a siesta as we all keep going drinking until the wee hours and having to get up at 7am each day for the start of our long days.

Right well im going to have to love you all and leave you for now. ive been bitten to pieces by mozzies and my time is almost up on the comp. Takecare and im sending you my
VeniceVeniceVenice

Toga Party! Alot of drinking and Rain! Me, Sammy the Driver and Beck
love accross the miles!

Love Yazzy xxxxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.037s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb