Montserrat, Flamenco, audios Sabadell


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona
April 26th 2007
Published: April 26th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Woke my ass up really early as started to get ready to find some bus station tour stop that i had to be at by 9. I say that because the streets are not that easy to follow even with a map as they veer left and right and change names often and there are no street names on the signals, just small plaques on the corner buildings. So, like i said it took awhile to find the damn place and i must of signed up for the senior package because easily the youngest there by like at least 15 years. No offense to any older folk, but i was hoping no seizures would occur and have to stop the tour. We headed to Mount serrat which is up in the mountains in Barcelona where an old monastery was build into the mountains. It was a really cool place and held the "black" virgin mary. eery looking, that's all i got say about that...

Next was some museums of Picasso and Gaudi which were cool, then once done i raced back to Sabadell finished packing my back and checked out as i was staying at my friend Jim's dorm room again since the bus i need to catch my flight will be leaving at 3 in the morning. Once checked out i headed w/ my 50lb backup to the Flamenco show, walked about 2 miles to get there. Thank god my ass is fit, because i would have fallen and not got back if it was.

The flamenco show was awesome and the dancers were beautiful. Just to let you know how much spanish i started speaking some foreign couple came up to me at the metro and asked, "habla englis", and i responded, "pequito". Then i thought about and came to my senses and realize i do in fact speak english not a second language but as my first... duh!

So, after heading to Jim's i resisted the urge to smoke hash and drink and go to be for the precious 4 hours i had before heading out to the train station.

what a day...

Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.044s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb