OLE´´ Viva España!!!


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona
November 18th 2006
Published: December 19th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Our first local, Guillermo...Our first local, Guillermo...Our first local, Guillermo...

Spanish/Irish accent very unusual but a great bloke!!
Nice short flight over the Atlantic. Arrived in late saturday night, picked up by Guillermo local guy in a Merc and off to our beautiful and excellent located Ambassador Hotel...
Quick shower & dress, down to Olympic Port area where the night life was pumping!!!!!
everything here happens so late... Dinner past 9pm and clubs & bars 12...Love it! Makes for a long nite.
City is huge and Gaudi touches are everywhere!
Las Ramblas are always full of people, never seen anything like it..
Paella, sangria, tapas and more are right on our door step! Even the locals selling beer on the kerb side : ) Great business venture for Oz...
Catwalk is the club to be seen at, and there we were! Tequila shots in long glasses cheaper than beer...OH OH!!

Had the chance to see a live Flamenco/Opera show and it was unbelievable... They way they dance with such a passion took our breath away and will never forget it!

Lots to see in such a small time but we´ll make the most of each day ...that is what we are good at!!




Additional photos below
Photos: 21, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

Traditional dance...Traditional dance...
Traditional dance...

In front of one of many amazing churches, locals do this dance and anyone can join in...
And eat as they do too.....And eat as they do too.....
And eat as they do too.....

YUMMI!!!! Paella...si si por favor : )
At 'Catwalk' nightclubAt 'Catwalk' nightclub
At 'Catwalk' nightclub

Enjoying the moment : )
Port OlimpicoPort Olimpico
Port Olimpico

Great smile....!
Sagrada FamiliaSagrada Familia
Sagrada Familia

Amazing building, took our breath away...
Great views front the very top!Great views front the very top!
Great views front the very top!

Up, nice and fast in the elevator, but it was a long way down the stairs....
His work...EXCELLENT!His work...EXCELLENT!
His work...EXCELLENT!

Very comfy : )
Flamenco showFlamenco show
Flamenco show

Unbelievable passion!
Las RamblasLas Ramblas
Las Ramblas

The famous strip where it all happens!


Tot: 0.299s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 13; qc: 66; dbt: 0.0563s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb