Cavarceno


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Cantabria
August 15th 2016
Published: September 9th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Cavarceno And Basque Region Spain

I won’t bore you with words here.

This place was just magic. To get there we passed over many wonderous viaducts spanning vast chasms.

It was like an oasis to pull up at a park with neat green lawns and big shade trees on the edge of a lake.

And the big bonus was the zoo with elephants, water buffalo and deer to view in a nature reserve. All that was just a ten minute walk from where we camped.

Next we moved to the Basque region

The Basque people are great to deal with. They’re happy to make eye contact and the younger ones have pretty good English language skills. Whether they thought we were French, or British or even when they found out that we are Australians disguised as French, their attitude was the same. One example of the ordinary politeness was yesterday morning when I was filling our motorhome’s water tank, a youngish Spaniard who was filling his tank made a comment about one of my tyres. I could not understand him, so he went on to demonstrate that it was in need of more air. I assume he probably works in the motor trade. He informed me in such a polite manner giving me the benefit of his skills.


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



Tot: 0.281s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0728s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb