Day 12: Farewell San Sebastián


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Basque Country » San Sebastián
September 21st 2017
Published: September 21st 2017
Edit Blog Post

Zoe



To start off the day we went to Monte Igueldo which is a mountain overlooking the bay. We took an old funicular up the mountain. At first mum and I were scared, but then we started to like it. When we got to the top we saw a hotel, it would be nice to stay in that hotel but it would get really busy. There was an amazing view of the city. There was also a theme park, it was closed. We came down in the funicular as well.



After that we went to the beach. It was really fun. Bella and I built a really big sand castle with a moat. We also had fun playing in the water. A really big wave came and hit Bella and I in the head, it was really funny. Dad swam with us as well. Dad and I swam really deep at one point.



Now dinner, dinner was delicious. We went to casa alcarde! We liked it last night so much that we went there again tonight. The food was still good and really yummy. I also tried prawns for the first time. Well I have had prawns but they always had a flavour. I like them plain. Then we started to walk home and Bella started to get really grumpy because we did not get dessert.





Overall it was a great day.


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

Me on the swingMe on the swing
Me on the swing

Walking home from dinner we stopped at a park.


Tot: 0.273s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.085s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb