Day 26 - Mallorca, Spain


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Balearic Islands » Majorca
September 12th 2006
Published: September 15th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Tuesday September 12th, 2006
Day 26
Mallorca, Spain

Not too early this morning, no bakery run either. As it was our last full day in Mallorca we decided to get a cab out to the Western Water Park in Magaluf. It cost €19 (Aus$30) to get in, which was good compared to say, Wet'n'Wild back home.
We went on almost all of the rides and slides and even sat down to watch the Sea Lion Show, that was very cute.
I flatly refused to go on one of the slides though, it is like one of the ones at Wet'n'Wild that is so steep that it's almost vertical and you scrape your back all the way down. Adam went on it and his back was red raw. It was funny to watch others go on it though, as they got to the bottom they would all stand up and their hand would immediately go to their backs and they would squince up their faces in pain.
One thing I discovered here was that all the lifeguards were all so hot; it must have been a prerequisite for the job, or maybe it's just the Spanish boys in general. I couldn't go home without a reminder of the holiday so I got a tattoo (not a real one! I'm not crazy!), just a henna one, a fancy 'M' on my left wrist. I loved it.
After I got that done I couldn't go on any more rides and he had been there for many hours so we decided to go back to the villa. It took us nearly an hour to get a taxi, it was such a joke.
We got back to the villa and had some dinner and decided that, as it was our last night in Mallorca, that there was no way we were staying in. We got our butts in to gear and got ready to go out and farewell Mallorca as everyone should, in style.
We caught a taxi back to Magaluf and headed for a bar opposite BCM. We had some pre-drinks here then asked ourselves what we were doing spending our hard earned cash on pre-drinks when we could head over to BCM and get all our drinks included in the open bar. I couldn't leave Mallorca without experiencing this place one last time.
We went over, paid our €20 to get in, got our free gifts, which tonight included and England or Brazil shirt. Thanks to Chris sweet talking the girl, I got both. Then it was time to head straight for the bar. It wasn't as crowded tonight but it slowly filled up, well, it was a Tuesday. The crowd was just as good as the other night though, all lovely and there for a good time. We had drink after drink and danced our butts off to the funky tunes being played. Eventually though, as it always does, fatigue got the better of us and we decided to head back to the villa.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0257s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1mb