Day 23 - Mallorca, Spain


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Balearic Islands » Majorca
September 9th 2006
Published: September 15th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Saturday September 9th, 2006
Day 23
Mallorca, Spain

I slept in this morning and let Parky and Simi do the bakery run. We spent a lot of the day either laying by the pool or swimming in the pool. The boys did decide though that it would be fun to jump off the back cliff and into the water. I couldn't bring myself to do it.
We also took a walk into Santa Ponça to check out the markets we saw advertised as part of the Annual Grand Fiesta. The main things happen over the next few days but for now we'd settle for all the bizarre stuff they were selling at the street market stalls. After a stroll around and a very long walk back to the villa in the heat we decided to take another dip in the Mediterranean Sea. Now, the drop was probably only about 8metres but that's a long way when you are looking down from above. It took maybe another good 15minutes of convincing from the boys but eventually I took the plunge. Good times.
Later in the evening we took a walk just west of where the villa was to another marina where there was a really nice restaurant. Chris had decided to stay back at the villa as he wasn’t feeling well but the rest of us headed there.
The meal was amazing. While we were there though the sky opened up and it absolutely bucketed down. We waited for that to stop then headed back on our amusing walk back to the villa. We found a painted bear so took some photos with that then finally made it back to the villa. Such a nice, relaxing day.
made their way to bed.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.424s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 82; dbt: 0.1397s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb