Day 22 - Mallorca, Spain


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Balearic Islands » Majorca
September 8th 2006
Published: September 15th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Friday September 8th, 2006
Day 22
Mallorca, Spain

I did the bakery run this morning, again with Parky. The other boys were very grateful, I was happy to walk the hangover off. After breakfast I showered, we got ready and headed into Santa Ponça Marina again to head out on the boat.
This time, two of the boys stayed back at the villa to get out the 'Air Cruiser 2000' and have it ready for by the time we got the boat around there. It was this thing that two people could sit it and it was pulled behind the boat. We spent a few hours taking turns on this thing, though because Adam was the only one with a boat licence so he was the only one to control how fast each of was pulled around at.
After anchoring the AC2000 we made our way around in the boat to Palma Nova for a bit of a look around. The beach here was beautiful and the sand was so clean and white. It had much the same shops as Santa Ponça but the boys wanted to get t-shirts made so I had a wander on my own. I came across this fantastic little shop that sold engraved necklaces for only €5! Sterling silver, personally engraved necklaces for only Aus$12.50. Bargain.
After the boys collected their shirts we head back in the boat to Santa Ponça and caught a taxi back to the villa for a shower. For some reason, the boys took ages to get ready so I was able to take some lovely sun set shots again. When they were finally ready I discovered they were wearing their matching bloody shirts, losers.
We headed in again to Santa Ponça again, this time for some dinner. We found a lovely little restaurant just up from McDonalds, right opposite the beach which was amazing.
I stuck with my safe meal of Carbonara which was delicious. We then moved on to find a nice little icecream shop then took a stroll on the beach before heading back to the villa for some quiet drinks, again on the balcony. Eventually everyone made their way to bed.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0163s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb