Day 19 - Mallorca, Spain


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Balearic Islands » Majorca
September 5th 2006
Published: September 15th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Tuesday September 5th, 2006
Day 19
Mallorca, Spain

The day started off a little slow, the humidity and the heat really gets to you. But eventually we made our way down the street (about a half hour walk in this heat) to the local supermarket to get some food for the next few days. It was strange to see some of the things the same as back home, then it was kind of hard to work out what some other things were, for example, meats. We got some pastries at the bakery for breakfast and then made the walk back to the villa.
We spent most of the day around the house and in the pool, the boys having a game of trying to head butt a ball while jumping in the pool; this became their main entertainment for the afternoon. After that, we headed up to the main pool to have another look. Anyone in the 'Mar Del Sur' community can use the pool which made it a good spot to meet some of the local residents. After spending quite a bit of time in this pool we headed back to the villa for some dinner and some drinks on the balcony overlooking the water. We put on some DVD's and got some sleep before our day out on the boat tomorrow. It's a hard life!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.048s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0223s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb