Lazy Sunday


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Andalusia
October 5th 2008
Published: October 5th 2008
Edit Blog Post

So today was a really lazy day... which i greatly needed. We woke up for breakfast at 10 and ate. I went back to bed for a little bit because last night there was a wedding and they were partying till like 2 am! so after i woke up we changed and decided to go on a hike. since our hotel is out in the country... we figured there might be some trails. well apparently people are really big on "private property" so the hotel said there were some trails in the next pueblo.
we started trekking and passed through two very small villages. it was pretty but very remote. i wouldnt be able to live in some small city with like 500 people max. But we hiked for about 2 hours but we didnt actually find any trails. we still got to experience the beautiful scenery as well as have a nice walk.
since everything is closed on sundays, we thought ahead and bought some food yesterday to eat today. we had premade salads and fruit. they were pretty decent. i also had some nuetella and bananas on bread, it was yummy! we were all pretty tired from the sun and hiking, so we just decided to pack since we get to move into our apartment tomorrow.
Vicente, the man who's apartment we are renting, is picking us up in the morning to take us to school so we dont have to get another taxi. after school we will have to get our amigo Rafael to come get us and bring us to the hotel and take us and all of our belongings to the apartment. I am just so excited to unpack!!

Wish me luck on my first day at school tomorrow!

Advertisement



6th October 2008

good luck!!!
You'll be wonderful. I love you. Will you have to take a taxi from your apt to school?
6th October 2008

escuela
Buen Suerte mi hija. mucho, su padre amor

Tot: 0.148s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0549s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb