Ole!


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Andalusia » Seville
March 7th 2005
Published: March 7th 2005
Edit Blog Post

SevilleSevilleSeville

This was the tower we climbed up at the Cathedral in Seville. There are orange trees all over Spain. It was the perfect time of day and we felt inspired!
If a tourist asks you for directions and you´re not sure about giving them the right ones, don´t give them any at all!!! On Friday, we were told at the Hotel that we could get a train to Seville, Spain (our next destination) from Tunes, Portugal (a town one train station away from where we were). After 4 hours of buses and waiting for the train we arrived in Tunes (5 minute train ride away) to find out that there is no train to Seville only a bus from Faro (2 train stations in the other direction from where we started) to Seville. By the time we got to Faro it was late so we decided to stay the night. Although we really liked Faro we were going to stick to our original plan and headed for Seville the next morning on a bus. We arrived in Seville to sunshine and fell in love with it! Our favorite part was enjoying a refreshing drink in the plaza at the Cathedral watching the city walk right by us. Other highlights were, climbing the Cathedral for a panoramic view of the city, touring Spain´s oldest Bullfighting Ring (or stadium) and watching a Flamenco show. The dancers were amazing! Our next stop is Valencia, Spain.

Peace and Love,
Liz and Andrea

Advertisement



8th March 2005

Nice picture
Hey I just wanted to be the first one to post a comment on this page. Very nice picture, thanks for sharing! - PowerPuffGirl1
8th March 2005

uh... pictures please
just download the whole frick'n camera into the blog... you can do that right...? - Brian

Tot: 0.24s; Tpl: 0.021s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0389s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb