me despido de ti y me voy. que lastima pero adios...


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Andalusia » Seville
May 2nd 2008
Published: May 2nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

so this is the last blog from spain. ridiculous. it seems like an hour ago i was filling out applications just to come here. i finished my last test about 20 minutes ago and in like 7 hours i leave sevilla. this last week was awesome. i played frisbee one last time and at the bar the frisbee team gave me a disc that they all signed. it was hard to say goodbye to everyone. harder than i thought it would be. as a side note i ate snails and octupus. one last night of ridiculous food.

last night was one of my favorite nights. me and the roomies went to all of our favorite places one last time despite the fact that i had a 8:30 exam. (don´t worry, it went really well and i had studied a lot before). we started at the alameda de hercules where we went out our first night and then to plaza alfalfa by the school. next carboneria to watch a lil flamenco. then to tex mex and a walk past the cathedral and alcazar to torre del oro. one more walk across puente triana to calle betis and finally back to buddha. it was great just to see it all one more time.

i´m listening to all of the songs that remind me of sevilla right now and soon we´re going to go to get one last cruzcampo at supersol all together. i cannot believe that this is how it ends. it has been unreal. i don´t think that i can even fully evaluate it at this point. it sucks leaving a place not knowing when you´ll be back and knowing that you´ll miss the places and people. but it is what it is. i wouldn´t be sad to leave if it wasn´t an amazing experience. it´s funny how you don´t realize until the ultimate last minute that you are going to miss every single thing even the stupid little details. i mean ridiculous things. i´ll miss the manhole covers that say no8do on them. i´ll miss the broken glass on the patio by the river. i´ll miss the scrapes that i got diving on that crappy frisbee field where the matadors that practice there make it essentially just dry dirt. i´ll miss having to walk 45 minutes to just play frisbee. íll miss the incredibly tiny shower and having to mop after using it. ill even miss the occasional crappy meals at home. even the annoying things the roommates do. adam moaning when he eats, brad walking way too fast, aaron listening to his headphones when we walk anywhere. wow. not even to mention the cool stuff.

i´ll post pictures when i can, but that´ll probably be when i get back and i´ll put up a greece blog too. so this is how it ends. well. one more supersol stop, lunch, and we go.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0664s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb