The Rents are Here!


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Andalusia » Seville
April 30th 2008
Published: April 30th 2008
Edit Blog Post

April 20, 2008

My parents finally came today! I made my usual stop at Starbucks before heading to the bus to take us to the airport. After waiting for a little bit, they finally arrived. It was so good to finally see them after three months! We all headed back to the hotel to get our rooms and go eat lunch. Then we had orientation, and started to take a walk around Sevilla until the rain came. We went back to the hotel for awhile, til it lightened up, and the three of us went walking around some more until we got poured on again. It was back to the hotel again. I was drenched at this point, and needed to go back home to change before our bull fight. We made our way to my house where I changed and we met up with Julie.

Then we headed over to the Plaza de Toros, met Katie and Mary Ellen, and went inside to watch the bull fights. Sadly though, a man walked around with a sign saying it was cancelled because of all the rain. We decided to go walk around some more since it wasn’t raining, and we headed towards Parque María Luisa and Plaza de España where we met up with Amy and her parents. We spent some time there, especially since it looked like we were going to get drenched again. It never rained, so we ended up leaving to go to the restaurant for dinner. As we were walking to Orsini’s, we saw the ticket window for the bull ring was opened, so we went in to refund my parents’ tickets. As we were there it started to pour, so we waited for a few minutes.

Then we walked to Orsini’s for dinner, but there weren’t any tables open. As we were standing outside deciding where to go, one of the guys that worked there told us we could go upstairs, and they would open it up early. We ordered two pizzas to split, and afterwards headed to Rayas for some ice cream. We went back to the hotel for awhile, where my dad passed out, and my mom and I talked. We decided to call it a night, and they walked me home.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0548s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb