I'm Here!


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Andalusia » Seville
February 1st 2008
Published: February 1st 2008
Edit Blog Post

Just a short note to say that I have arrived safely with all my luggage to Seville. Right now we have a couple days of orientation. Everything's going well, not to mention the sun and 60s don't hurt either! Tonight was our first night out on the town. My roomie, Julie, my friend from SMU, T, a girl we met, Katie, and I went out walking. It was rather eventful. We managed to see a guy opting to use a natural scene for his bathroom, went to a bar and had a drink, and then had a spanish guy come talk to us for like a 1/2 hour, a protest or something like that where a bunch of guys walked under something carrying it over their heads, a lady collapsed on the ground not moving 😞, and got home without getting lost! haha It was a very fun night. Tomorrow we move in with our host families. That will be a lot of fun, especially because we will be able to unpack finally! I'm off to bed now that it is 1:15 here! I'm doing really well with the jet lag though!
Hasta luego,
Emily


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



1st February 2008

Blizzard back home
Well sounds like you have settled in nicely. You got out just in time, weather is BAD. 5+ inches and still snowing. Talk to ya later spanish gal.
2nd February 2008

Warm weather?
Em... ok you said it was like in the 60's there... so PLEASE tell me why you are wearing your winter coat.. AND a scarf!? you are ridiculous.. i know you have issues.. but common .. im here in blizzard weather and you have amazing spain weather... at least appreciate it!! haha love you

Tot: 0.193s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 58; dbt: 0.1284s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb