Malta to Sevilla


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Andalusia » Seville » Triana
September 25th 2019
Published: September 26th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Well! we were awake before our 3am wakeup alarm! Breakfast at 2.30am is sure to upset the Cicaydia rythyms. Even our Transfer ride was early. An uneventful transfer all the way to our apartment in Seville. Leaving Malta which isn't too far away from Sicily, we could see the top of Etna through the clouds on our way out. Then over the top of Africa to the South of Spain.
We are in the Marcarena area of Savilla. We strolled for awhile through the old town of Marcarena & were finally able to book into our place in the afternoon.
An amazing apartment of the 19th Centuary highly decorated with 19thCentuary tiles. We've got the huge ceiling fan going instead of aircondtionining...yae!!! Very organised city & reasonably quiet approach to life. A little supermarket on the corner...just perfect...feeling a bit had it after an early start.
The young ones speak english but 'Halo' we would like 'dos' of those for 'cinco €...muchas gracias'.
Our apartment has everything we need...& did I say lots of tiles! So typically Spanish. Cool setting for the intense Summers. Quiet area.

Just some unamed photos today..need some well earned sleep!



Additional photos below
Photos: 17, Displayed: 17


Advertisement



27th September 2019

Malta to Sevilla
It looks nice and clean and fresh, and the apartment looks awesome!! xx

Tot: 0.269s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0685s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb