Yes, I've seen Fahrenheit 911


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Andalusia » Ronda
March 25th 2006
Published: March 25th 2006
Edit Blog Post

If I have another European ask me if I've seen Fahrenheit 911, I'm going to scream. They practically worship Michael Moore and lap up anything he says. They have good reasons to not like Bush but to worship Michael Moore, bleh! Granted he has a lot of good information that I'm glad he's sharing with the population, but I find his movies to be overly drawn out and dramatic. I don't know if any of you have seen the Corporation but in this movie, he is just one of the many speakers. He's absolutely brilliant and very well versed. Go see it!
My time here is going so fast! I'm practically half way done! This week has just flown by since I returned from Ireland. I'm getting hit with a lot of new phrases in mi clase de gramatica and my culture class has been a joke since I took our art test on Monday. For example, in culture class we are supposed to be studying Spanish society and politics over the next 2 weeks. So far...we have watched Pride and Prejudice (in Spanish) and then we went over to her house (which was AMAZING) to watch Brokeback Mountain (in Spanish). Friday, in both my grammar and culture classes, we watched Spanish movies...which I will be honest..were practically porn. They don't cover anything! I guess that taught me something about Spanish society?
April, I feel, will fly by like no other. I leave this Tuesday for Sevilla with Jeff and Vanessa. We are going to stay the night there so we can catch our early flight to Milan. Oo la la Italy for 5 days. I look forward to this trip so much. I just want to go to the fashion outlets in Milan and then to the Sistine Chapel in Rome. I know there is much more to see, but if I see these, I will be content. The weekend after I get back from Italy, I leave for 5 days in Morocco but this time with Vanessa, her husband, 3 of my Swedish amigos, and Jamie! I really have no idea what to expect but my Spanish mother promises it's a whole new world in comparison to Europe. I just want to ride a camel!
PS I apologize for many of my spelling mistakes. After writing and speaking in Spanish for 2 months, my memory for English is escaping me.


Advertisement



25th March 2006

so...do you actually have to go to class? all your galavanting around the continents (and beyond!!!) makes me wish kansas were like this. i'd be in canada as we speak!
29th March 2006

*
awww...Roma! Have fun!!!

Tot: 0.187s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1522s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb