Day 28 – Malaga


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Andalusia » Málaga
April 12th 2017
Published: April 25th 2017
Edit Blog Post

When we awaken this morning, it is great to see the sun shining again.

Looks like Theresa has unfortunately gone down with George´s throat infection etc overnight, so we are pleased we cancelled the planned Gibraltar visit.

Instead, we head into Malaga town and have a very good wander around.

We found a local Farmacia and purchased Theresa some cough medicine and some cough lozenges that are for infections. Anything else will have to wait now until we get home in two days time.

As it is so nice outside, we decided to spend some time on the deck of Posh. The waiters up there are great and a really good at remembering everyone´s drinks.

Whilst we were there was a Spanish military helicopter flying around overhead. After a while he dropped off a group of parachutists that landed on the local beach. It was great to watch it all going on.

Tonight, we had dinner in the buffet as it was Spanish night. It was great to have a taste of home.

Whilst we were eating, we spotted a large group of baby dolphins swimming around outside. It was great, at last, to see some wildlife.

When we got back to the cabin, we went to the balcony to take photos of the great sunset, and were really surprised to see even more baby dolphins’ right beneath us. Our balcony is on deck 8 so we are relatively close to the water. What a great surprise for the end of this cruise.


Additional photos below
Photos: 20, Displayed: 20


Advertisement



25th April 2017

Day 28
Home looks good after a long time away, Farmacia, Guardia Civil, all familiar to we who call Spain home. Remember the wishywashy girls on the cruise, they so a good job. Sorry to hear Theresa has come down with an infection too, so hope you nipped it in the bud.

Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0308s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb