Stuck in the car for 2 days!


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Andalusia » Granada
November 10th 2010
Published: November 16th 2010
Edit Blog Post

I spoke to soon about the sunny weather!! The weather turned VERY bad! Rain and wind for 2 or 3 days. We could barely leave the car for 2 days. It was horrible and so dissappointing. There were a few very cold nights where I had to wear lots of clothes and sleep hugging myself to keep warm enough hehe. Luckily Brendan had some movies on a portable hard drive so we had something to do!
Before the weather turned we were in Salamanca. We contacted some people on Couch Surfing and were invited to a house party. It was such a fun night... lots of people of all nationalities. Plus, you know it was a good night when you wake up to find "Aussie" written on your arm in permanent marker!!

We are currently in Granada. We went to The Alhambra today which is a huge Palace and gardens. I am hoping to find a couch surfer who can show us around a little more tomorrow because it is a big city and we donĀ“t know what to see. Oh yeah - my little bit of Spanish knowledge has come in very handy this trip!! Yay 😊.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.248s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0453s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb