seville, cadiz, gibralter


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Andalusia » Cádiz
July 5th 2009
Published: July 27th 2009
Edit Blog Post

today we woke up in seville. it was canny hot like. then we got ready and went into the centre to find a burger king with aircon

we found a bullring and decided not to pay €6 for a tour

i had a headache all day

we had some food and i fell asleep in burger king.ha

we finally went outside....my god....what the fuck!!!!????$$€€....we couldn't breath!

we looked about for as long as we could stand then we just had to leave before we died or summit!

we set off for the secret place called cadiz or cathith.ha

we got to cadiz and parked right on the beach. even got a parking fine to prove it, hope we don't get towed away as we're sleeping here as well.

we've been out for some baileys, strongbow, pool in woodstock and some marzipan on some beach with showers. we're planning on using them tomoro after the beach seeing as tho ross likes the sand.

adios for now

nite

-----------------

we woke up the next day with another parking fine.ha

went to macdonalds and ended up having a big argument with danilo. his food ended up all over the floor and we nearly ended up fighting whilst the police stood and watched us from over the road.

went on the beach and went in the sea for the first time on the trip....ross didn't go in like....it felt canny good....especially that shower after!....went back to the camper van tho before hand and rubbed shower gel all over and even shampooed my hair, then showered it off. taylor and danilo done the same. philippa got caught and the old fella was going offit!

we set off for gibraltar and the camper van was making a horrible noise every now and then. we made it tho and had to show our passports twice, which was the first time yet on the whole trip.

it was strictly NO camping. we ended up in a casino....gala....i won £15 but haven't got a clue how!ha....tayllor you took the piss like!ha

every1 in gibraltar (gibraltarians.ha) spoke english, but they were cockneys. they even had english traffic lights. we stayed the night just outside of the rock on a dusty car park with a few lorries. the orry next to us was from middlesbrough.

woke up and joined the q to get into gibraltar. fish and chips are £6.50 tho and they're apparently not that good either.

we found a garage with a guy called steve from fuckin north shields who told us to make sure the level was right in the camper van's gearbox oil. he was gonna do it for us but we would have had to wait until tomoro. we decided to diy it, well taylor did anyway. we managed to buy some form morrisons, yes morrisons with fuckin inoccent as well and regae regae.

on our way to malaga we decided to drain the oil out, their was a canny bit like....don't think we were supposed to just drain it all over the middle of the road with a liddl onit....we ran out tho so had to find a taxi that would take us back to gibraltar, walk through the borders and over the runway, then find another taxi that would take us to morrisons which we thought would be closed. but they even have the same opening and closing times as england so luckily we just made it by 10mins.

taylor reckons i was daft for buying 5btls of oil....mmmm....had to do all that taxi bolloks and got back to danilo and ross, who were by this time, smashed talking to old men.

finally we were on our way to malaga

but all has went wrong now....dunno wether we should have done all that with the oil because the gearbox has since got canny bad like. we've had to pull over but some security guys with guns are trying to get us out of the area. we've ended up on this campsite....la casita i think or summit....seems alright like

we've had noodles with chicken sauce and regae regae and now we're all in bed. me and philippa have been ripped off by a water machine but i think it must all be part of the experience ey....thats what we all keep saying anyway.

right then wtf next....home?

nite


Additional photos below
Photos: 33, Displayed: 25


Advertisement



Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0366s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb