Canyoning


Advertisement
Slovenia's flag
Europe » Slovenia » Upper Carniola » Bled
June 26th 2007
Published: August 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Fishes!Fishes!Fishes!

This was a beautiful lake! loads of fishes swimming in it..
So set off to Bled in the morning! took the direct bus and went all the way to the city centre.

Bled is a beautiful small town...the town surrounds this big lake with Slovenia's only island. Very beautiful and very peaceful. You can actually swim to the island! but I didnt of course..haaaa...didnt wanna drown..haaaaa!

They have many activities offering at this place! rafting, kayaking..SKYDIVING!! for 160 Euros....really not bad ne!!!!!ahhhhhh... was so tempted....but in the end actually went for the canyoning.

We kinda just walked around the hea around the lake for the afternoon. Canyoning started at 3pm. It was basically wearing wetsuits and walk along the canyon...with is basically jumping off cliffs into pools of water or sliding down rivers and streams!!! it was very fun! the off gravity force for some jumps were WAY more exciting than rollercoasters!!!!.....
That lasted for 1.5 hours I think......phew....very great fun! regret that I actually spend so little time there! I could've stayed a few more days doing more activities!!!! ><

Anyways...all tired and backpain.....-___- gotta go to bed...haaaaa!

Back in Croatia tomorrow.....^^



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

and ducksand ducks
and ducks

ducks as well......we had lunch by the lake and the ducks just came up hoping for foood....it was funny!
Only Island in SloveniaOnly Island in Slovenia
Only Island in Slovenia

its a 5-8 mins swim to the island out in the lake! I would have drowned if I were to swim there..-__-"
Canyoning OutfitCanyoning Outfit
Canyoning Outfit

Its the worst thing I put on my body ! haa...but it was fun still!!!


Tot: 0.043s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0202s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1mb