Serbia Summary


Advertisement
Europe » Serbia
June 1st 2006
Published: June 8th 2006
Edit Blog Post

On the drive to Serbia we got to drive through Montenegro again but this time during the day. The scenery was incredible! Wow God is so amazing in what He creates! I hope to be able to share the pictures with you soon.

We stayed in a small town outside of Belgrade called, Pancevo. Our first concert was in Belgrade and our contact person was an Australian. In fact I think there were more Australians then Serbians there. They were very happy at how the concert turned out and one of the Australians who is a pastor back in Australia was talking about trying to get a JR team to Australia. Who knows what the future may hold!

Our next concert was in Novi Sad (and it was also Beat's birthday - he turned 22!). Then we went to Subotica for two concerts. The first was just crazy. It was in a dance club. This isn't the first time we've been in a dance hall but it was the first time that people were dancing to loud hip hop right before we cut in with our concert! I think it was quite a surpise for the people but they had paid to get in so most stayed. Some didn't pay attention at all but some of those who did,15 received Jesus and were even crying there by the stage dressed in skimpy dance clothes. It is so awesome how God can even break through the noise of a dance club! The next concert was in a culture house. We stayed with a woman from the church during that time and her 14 year old son recieved Jesus that night! She was very happy and even cried when we had to leave. The pastor invited us back next year and said we needed to stay at least 3 weeks in Serbia instead of just one.

Next stop: 3 weeks in Romania!


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement

Me being strange Me being strange
Me being strange

this is in Croatia when we were waiting at the border
A Nice hole in the group A Nice hole in the group
A Nice hole in the group

yes I had to use it and there were even worse ones!


Tot: 0.161s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 61; dbt: 0.0891s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb