Caesar


Advertisement
Romania's flag
Europe » Romania
October 15th 2013
Published: October 15th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Julius Caesar is a well known name throughout Rome's history. Caesar was a Roman emperor during the late 1500s, who was assassinated by an angry faction of conspirators. Caesar was a a man who was vey cocky and uptight. He even talked in third person. Besides himself, he loved power the most. In fact, this is why he was assassinated. The people believed that Caesar was power hungry. Caesar was just the type of person who loved to have authority over others, to belittle them, ridicule them, and this is only to make themselves feel less cornered y society's expectations. Caesar had so many conspirators against him, such as, Cassius, Casca, Trebonius, Ligarius, Decius Brutus, Metellus, Cimber, and Cinna, and all played role(s) in Caesar's death, even his right hand man, Brutus. Brutus is next on the list to be the leader of Rome; however, his private self is that deep inside, he cares none for Rome nor the intrest of the general, but he cares, too, for power and authority. In fact, he is becoming more like Caesar everyday, for example, he ,too, talks in third person. He has become cocky and arrogant. This haughtiness eventually led to the cycle of emperor's assassination other unknown and unborn countries, just as Cassius had mentioned earlier in the play.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.117s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0384s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb