Sunshine and Rain


Advertisement
Portugal's flag
Europe » Portugal » Algarve » Albufeira
November 1st 2022
Published: November 3rd 2022
Edit Blog Post

Yesterday, I got up early and walked up the beach to catch the sunrise, but then later in the morning, it started raining. It rained off and on the majority of the day, so I had a lazy day on the couch with a book, and picked up some junk food for good measure. By sunset, the rain had stopped, so I took a short walk on the beach to see the sunset.
Fortunately today, the sun was back. We headed east along the shoreline for awhile. There were a few nice trails up along the rocks, but then we got to a point that seemed difficult to pass, so we opted to find a spot on the beach and relax for awhile.
At lunchtime, we made out way back to the apartment. The tide had dropped, so we walked along the shore the whole way, exploring a few little caves.
After lunch, we headed back to the old town, but using a trail that Monica had found yesterday when she ventured out in the rain. It was a bit scary, as some parts were very close to the drop off, so when we headed home, we went back through the side streets. A little later in the evening, we took a last walk along the Strip, and looked around in the shops.
Tomorrow we have an early start, to catch our train to Lisbon.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.136s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.07s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb