Places that make you feel at Home


Advertisement
Europe » Montenegro » Kotor » Kotor
January 6th 2015
Published: January 6th 2015
Edit Blog Post

DebrotaDebrotaDebrota

Walking toward our favorite pub
Sometimes when you are in a strange new country there are places and people that make you feel at home. Our apt is at the far end of Debrota a few km from Old town Kotor. It is a little quieter here, not so many students and cars, not so many parties, but in the evening it is a little far to town for a beer or a snack. On our walk we found our new favorite pub and restaruant, The Premier Gold Bar and Restarant, where from the moment we stepped inside we new we had found our new favorite place.

From the moment we stepped inside the bar, we felt at home, the bar keeps were friendly and welcoming, and spoke English! Bonus for us as our Montenegren is limited to Please and Thank you.

The food is excellent and good value for money. Whether you choose to sit inside in the pub or by the cosy fire place in the back or outside with a beautiful view of the sea and the setting sun. It is perfection!

Sorry to write so much about a resturant/bar but I just had to share. Sometimes when you are
Premier Golden PubPremier Golden PubPremier Golden Pub

Very unasuming
in staying in a new place, the smallest things make you happy.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

InsideInside
Inside

The large window give a view of the Sea
OutsideOutside
Outside

And if the view from inside isn't enough there is outside seating.
Cosy wood stoveCosy wood stove
Cosy wood stove

Lots of comfy couches and even Eurome found a chair.


Tot: 0.107s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0556s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb