Traveling in luxury with the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy
August 19th 2017
Published: August 19th 2017
Edit Blog Post

If you want to enjoy in luxury traveling, choose Orient Express. Even though the most popular and first Orient Express didn’t go through this particular route, today, we can enjoy traveling the most famous and most luxurious train in the world. If you want to experience elegant travel in combination with quality and everlasting romance, this is the ride that you have to choose.

Style and adventure are the main explanation of this particular journey through Europe. You can enjoy sightseeing, along with amazing staff and what is most important; you will feel like a royal family without any exception. Gastronomic cuisine, delightful cabins, and live entertainment will make you a thing to remember with one of the most in luxury trains the world.

Even though trains are merely forgotten, and other, more efficient ways of traveling are more popular, riding this train is an experience that you won’t get anywhere else. In the beginning of past century, trains were an indispensable part of traveling, and even though, today, people are always in hurry and they want to reach from point A to point B in a timely manner, the existence of this train is a proof that trains are still alive even today.

You can easily connect with wealthy and fascinating people, and enjoy this adventure wherever you are. It is considered as a ride that you have to do once in a lifetime because then you will have stories to talk to your grandchildren in the era of technology.

Accommodation

If you want to experience something that you haven’t seen anywhere, this is the ride for you. It started in the twenties of the 20th century when carriages played one of the most important roles in the age of train travel. Today, all carriages were restored to represent the old fashion and its former glory. Recreation of luxury trains is something that will provide you the experience of the old fashioned way through the glory of today’s world.

You can choose different types of suites, but for best accommodation, choose a grand suite that will provide you a new level of luxury. Each bedroom contains a living area with space for a sofa, private dining, and additional bed. It includes wash basin, shower, and toilet that were designed by prominent artists and designers for complete comfort and satisfaction. The combination of the art-deco interior is inspired by romance and the world’s most romantic cities.

For people who want to enjoy privacy on wheels, with a combination of luxury and romance, this is the perfect ride. It doesn’t matter if you want to go to a honeymoon, or you are just curious to see how luxury functions, this particular train will give you all its best. Afterward, you can enjoy talking, living; you can easily return to your normal lifestyle because, with this experience, you will be wealthier and richer than anyone who didn’t try Orient-Express. It shows you history and luxury, the idea of prominence and success. Something, that you need in order to be satisfied. What do you think about that?

Advertisement



Tot: 0.25s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0424s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb