3 Main Reasons why you should visit Dubai for Your Next Trip


Advertisement
Asia
August 19th 2017
Published: October 13th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Dubai is a great holiday destination that will give you the possibility to enjoy a combination of tradition, luxury, and modernism at the same time. It is a great place for shopping, playing on the sea, living in the metropolis, enjoying nightlife and luxury hotels and you will feel like you are in some place such as LA, London or New York City.

It is also overwhelming for first-time visitors because you can see the tallest building on earth, futuristic skylines, amazing metro system. But it is not only about skyscrapers and shopping, there are numerous activities that you can enjoy in Dubai. That is why we decided to present you the best reasons why you should visit Dubai in 2017:

1. The Cuisine

Dubai is the perfect place if you want to try worldwide recipes in combination with traditional ones. There are numerous international offerings such as Italian, Mediterranean, but we recommend you to try their own cuisine because it is something different.

There are lots of local restaurants such as Al Hadheera, a restaurant in the desert where you will eat amazing Arabic food. Of course, you can also find different fast foods and burgers that will give you the idea that you are in the western world.

If you are a vegan, you should go to Bistro, which is a place where you can enjoy food without dairy and meat products.

2. Growing Art Scene

Dubai is also recognized as a place where you can enjoy an artistic flow from numerous individuals who created their pieces of arts. If you cannot find the best ones, try to visit Translation Companies in Dubai in order to understand the language and to present your art to the world.

There are different kinds of art galleries with numerous burgeoning art scenes that you must look if you want to expand your collection. The Dubai Design District is a great community where you can nurture and promote your talent. There are also great design festivals such as Design Days and Art Dubai that bring international collectors and artists in the heart of the city.

3. The Beaches

If you love to feel the send and amazing water that will keep you warm and cool all the time, you have come to the right place. Dubai is the city where you cannot experience a shortage of sun, and that is the note that you must have in mind before you decide to visit it.

Most beaches are owned by resorts, which mean that you cannot use them if you are not a guest. However, there are amazing free beaches such as Jumeirah public beach and Umm Suqeim beach, from which you can watch amazing Burj Al Arab while getting a suntan.

Dubai is a great place if you want to relax from the Western world and to try something different. It is great because whatever your interests are, you will be able to find what you were looking for. From summer skiing in biggest artificial, indoor skiing site, to amazing beaches, and what is most important, you can do everything on the same day.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.287s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0438s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb