5 Best Places to Visit around Toronto this Summer


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada
August 4th 2017
Published: August 4th 2017
Edit Blog Post

The first thing that we think about Canada is the polar vortex and coldness that will give you fatigue and shivering. However, during the summer it is pretty hot and there are some places that you can visit in order to enjoy. Spending entire summer in the city could be frustrating, so it is always better to take a couple of weeks and explore further. Take a road trip and enjoy. We decided to present you five best places to visit around Toronto this summer:

1. Port Hope: This particular small town is perfect for enjoyment during the hot summer days. It is perfect for a weekend trip from Toronto. It is close to Lake Ontario, next to beautiful waterfronts, antique shopping and a beach that will give you all excited that you need. It is filled with historical buildings, museums, and art galleries, which means that you can even learn something. There are numerous places that you can visit that are affordable for staying. You just have to check whether they have rooms or not.

2. Niagara Falls: We have all heard about this particular place which is perfect for a road trip from car rental Toronto, or if you want to spend honeymoon there. You will be amazed at its greatness, and along with the view that is really spectacular, you can also choose boat cruise or see it from the observation deck. It is filled with golf courses, casinos, and you can also choose to visit wineries in order to enjoy in great taste of this particular area.

3. Wasaga Beach: If you want to enjoy this summer on a beach where you can swim and have fun, this is the perfect place for summertime. It is quite popular, so you have to find a place to stay up front. It is one of the longest beaches in the world. There are six ones that you can choose from; however, beach area 1 is the most packed. The advice is to skip it and choose another one. You can also enjoy shopping, restaurants, and bars and enjoy this touristic attraction where people from all over the world come to visit.

4. Prince Edward County: Even though you will have to pass 200 kilometers, which means two hours of driving, you will still enjoy this amazing place that is located in southeastern Ontario. It is one of the most popular destinations in Canada, and very popular with foreign tourists. It contains a great culinary scene with more than 35 wineries, and it is a great place to find amazing art studios and galleries.

5. Killarney Provincial Park: This is the farthest place on this list and if you want to travel four hours, you will be amazed at this amazing park and the perfect spot for hiking and camping. It is surrounded by cliffs dazzles, emerald lakes and glittery quartzite, which means that if you are nature lover this is a perfect place for you.

We have presented you five best places to visit around Toronto this summer, and if you are keen to drive few hours, you will be able to find perfect places for relaxation, enjoyment, and meditation. Set your brain aside and travel, because that is the only way you will be able to completely relax.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.23s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0355s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb