Take off! Onward to Rome ✈️?


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy
October 15th 2015
Published: October 15th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Where's my case? Your not leaving me behind!! Where's my case? Your not leaving me behind!! Where's my case? Your not leaving me behind!!

Hendricks was keen to become an avid cruiser he even offered to carry the cases.
Up at 6:15am so an early start to our day of travelling. After David-Lloyd had breakfast in bed the butler ran a hot shower for him to drain the tank!

Hendricks (the dog) covered his eyes with a paw when I turned on the light telling me it's too early even for him.

6:35am and the car is packed and we're ready to go..... Traffic to the airport (Bristol) was fine, no queues which meant more time for shopping!

DL's has been in the duty free buying all sorts... I was resting after doing justice to a full cooked English breakfast. Just like being in work so far! Lol.

The flight was fine, on time as you'd hope. The journey to the hotel in private Mercedes transfer was fast... The driver having had lessons from the Stig.

After checking in to the hotel, which is a comfortable boutique hotel about ten mins from the Vatican, we went on a walking expedition and found a nice roof top terrace to view the city and check out the local percentage of alcohol in a few drinks (One each).

Dinner was very local after searching the locality we
D-dayD-dayD-day

Excited!! ?
decided to dine in a restaurant called 3Quarti Ristorante. This involved half a cow, half a pig and two kilos of pasta helped with a bottle (yes, just the one) of wine.

Now it's time for an early night so we can make the most of tomorrow.

Till tomorrow. ??







Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

The start!The start!
The start!

Let's start at the very beginning, its a very good place to start! ???


Tot: 0.232s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0435s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb