B4 Travel Blog 2


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy
September 27th 2013
Published: September 27th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Italy

What are the popular form of art in Italy? How do artist express themselves in Italy?

http://www.lifeinitaly.com/italian-pop-music

Italy is the third world country for the music industry. It been a popular form of art for years. In Italy modern day music is the not face of music. Many record labels want more of traditional songs. Becoming a pop singer can be a hard job in Italy. Italy is also known for rock music. Along with many other countries such as the United States and England. Italian music is divided in four categories. Such as, melodic music,Italian rock, singer-songwriters, and own style music. Each category consist of different themes to music. For example, Style music is a form of jazz that is inspired by the blues. Style music consist of modern day rap. Whereas, melodic music consist of music back in the 60's. In the '60s singer named Lucio Battisti was a popular figure of melodic music. In companion to the Beatles.



In many ways Italians express themselves. Through dancing, singing, music, art,and sports. Overall, the core of it all is music. Music comes with many forms of expression. That can be articulated to millions and millions of people. That are elderly, young, poor, or rich. Music for them sends a message to all with no labels attach. That can mean more than the music itself. Many of the artist express themselves through the traditional but modern music.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.121s; Tpl: 0.03s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0723s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb