Travel Blog #3 B4


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy
October 11th 2013
Published: October 11th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Social Structures: What does diversity look like in Italy? What are different races are prominent in the society?

http://www.culturalpolicies.net/web/italy.php?aid=424

Italy has variety of diversity such as, Latin Americans, Asians, Africans, and Europeans. Many people migrate to Italy. Mostly because of college or the education Italy offers. Italy mostly consist of Italians. Most was born and raise in Italy. Over the years Italy has became diverse. Italy begin to become diverse in 2000.Many were migrating from areas that surrounds Italy, Such as France,Germany,Africa, and Asia. As the education level increase, the diversity increase in Italy as well. In Italy migrants are consider minorities.

The.most race that is prominent in Italy is mostly Romanians. Romanians has the highest population for education level. In other words they are the hugest race that receives education in Italy. Romanians are still consider minorities in Italy. Over time the race as became increasingly bigger in Italy. As the education increase, the romaines population increased. Overall Italy has a great deal of diversity. Italy mainly consist of Italians beside the Romanians.Many problems had arise because of this trend. Italy imposed migrating rule and regulations for a commutable understanding.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0421s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb