B4 Travel Blog 1


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy
September 13th 2013
Published: September 13th 2013
Edit Blog Post

http://globaledge.msu.edu/countries/italy/governmenthttp://library.thinkquest.org/J0112187/italy_government.htm

In 1946 Italy was a monarchy government, that was ruled by a king. Later on, On June ,2,1946,Italy became a demarcated republican government. A constitution was establish Consisting of two bicameral parliament:Chamber of duties and senate. The government also consist of a president and council of minsters. Therefore, there is an independent judiciary and an executive branch of council minsters ,and the president the prime minster. The chamber deputies consist of six.hundred and thirty members. Similar, the senate has three, hundred and fifteenth members. Each parliament shares an equal amount of power and have up to five years on terms. Legislative bills are passed by majority of votes. The prime minster has a seven year term. The prime minster is elected by the president. Similar, the president choose members of the cabinet. The cabinet help makes decisions. Moreover, the president plays an a very important role in the government. The prime minster makes all national political and final decisions.

I come to learn that Italy has a simple basic government. That has equal amount of power on both sides. The Italy government had a good foundation of system for a demarcated republican government. Which reminds me of the government that we have in the United States. In other words, the Italy government is similar to the United states government. We also, have decremented government. That has branches of government. Just like the U.S.A , Italy is the same crisis. Such as poverty and violence. Italy has a face a lot of political problems and still is until this day. Italy is an freedom of speech government that allows citizens to voice their voices.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.032s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb