Off to the islands


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy
May 26th 2012
Published: May 26th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Whiteout parties are the shit.

After doing the drive through of Rome, it was nice to spend a whole day actually going in depth at the sites. We started off at trevy's trench where supposedly if you throw on coin over your left shoulder into the fountain you will find your soulmate. If you throw 2, you bring your soulmate back with you. Steve of course threw 2. He's really pushing to bring this Aussie girl back from our tour.

Bryce threw 2 and giggled.

Brody threw like 20.

I pulled a couple coins outta the water to pay for some gellato (ice cream)

Then we went to the pantheon. A massive building with columns 5 meters thick. It's very cool how the only light came from a circle from the top of the dome.

After we went to the Spanish steps. I'm still not sure of their significance but me, Geordie, Peter, Chris, and Bryce raced up. Bryce started off well but was sucking wind by the 3rd flight of stairs.

After, we traveled to the coliseum, which is one of the wonders of the world. It's well known as being the coliseum in gladiator. Such a cool building. Its easily bigger than rexall and was made thousands of years before.

I'm sure the games didn't suck there as well (relative to that junior b team they call the oilers)

We all had to purchase I <3 Roma T-shirts which were white for the whiteout party we were having that night. The same kinda party we had on safe grads where you write a whole bunch of cocks on everybody's t shirt. Well if your Brody then thats what you do. Everyone else was writing cool things about each other.

We introduced flip cup to the rest of our tour. Aaaaaand it messed everyone up pretty bad. Or good? Either way, it was a fun night. The club it was hosted at was very cool as well. It had smoke, lasers, Brody and Bryce shirtless on stage/stripper poles.... Does it get any better?!?

We had to leave Rome at 715.... I had one hour of sleep that night.

Steve had a wedding ring drawn on his finger. Haha

Bryce was snoring so loud when I got back to the room. I was laying in bed whipping my sandals at him but he still wouldn't wake up. Then an hour later when my alarm goes off he shuts it off and goes back to sleep.

We almost missed the bus. Thank you zach for waking us up at 7

Drove to the city of Naples. The name of the city Naples actually stands for "new city". This is because the very ancient city of Pompeii neighbors it. It was really cool to walk through a city that was preserved by the ash and lava of mount Vesuvius. There are plastic molds of 2 people who were trapped by the ash, and one turns out to be a pregnant women covering her mouth.

In the city of Pompeii, there is an outline of a penis drawing in the steps and because of this Naples has a very odd fascination with the male organ. Every souvenir shop has massive dicks for sale.... And no I was not in source adult.

Although the brothel in Pompeii was impressive.

The beds were made of stone, they even had the raise on the end for the pillow.

Up ahead of us is a 12 ferry ride to Athens. In airplane seating......

Im glad I showered before the whiteout party because I think it will be something like 36-40 hours before I will get to have another one.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.287s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0621s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb