Zeppola :P 19/03/2011


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy
March 19th 2011
Published: March 20th 2011
Edit Blog Post

This morning i wake up excited remembering where i am ,and remembering there is leftover pizza from last night :D Its cold outside but i really want to see Naples in the morning so i step outside and eat my pizza on the balcony to the sound of scooters and men shouting random things with big hand motions.I had my first vanilla tea and zuppola (there is a funny time when i named it wrong and its sounds like a bad word xD) this morning and then Renee and i went to look around the streets and i bought two pairs of jeans :D (i know i have to pace myself :P) We walked past the stand that sells 'granata' my new favourite treat,lemon flavour.We then went down to the waterfront and saw what Renee described 'horror show' hairy fat men in only white undies laying on the rocks haha.We then went home for lunch a very nice gnocci .After my afternoon sleep(jetlag) we start to get ready to go out :D Renee and i went to piazza dante when antonio(Renee's boyfriend) pick us u and take us to dinner (this is when i saw neapolitan road rage xD).I had amazing parmigiana di melanzane and bruschetta and the restaurant was filled with people singing along to the live neapolitan music , a warm atmosphere.After dinner we watched hilarious drag queens-i want to see again :p and then we met with Antonio and Renee's friends.They were very funny and typical Neapolitan,they hi-5 when i know what curse word they are saying xD very nice guys(i put a picture)
Now i sleep buonanotte 😊


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.037s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0191s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb