Enjoy the Best Deals for Hotel Central, Sorrento, Book Now!


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy
March 27th 2018
Published: March 27th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Sorrento reaches the gateway to Italy's Amalfi Coast, a 50km stretch of shoreline that is hugely popular with holidaymakers and home to the alcoholic digestif Limoncello. Made with the kind of locally grown lemons, sugar, and water, it's a refreshing taste of the sun and the perfect accompaniment to your all-inclusive holidays in Sorrento. In between the lemon groves that dot the coastal route, there are individual estates with large Italian villas, as well as small fishing communities, and the hotels that cater for the tourist trade. On an all-inclusive break though, you might not need to go any further than the nearest beach in order to fill your days with enough sun and relaxation to leave you feeling renewed on your return home. You can choose Hotel Central Sorrento for its service, for its location, or even simply because of its name: in any event, it will turn out to be the right choice. Indeed, at the normal service level for a four-star hotel, Hotel Central combines service which is both warm and professional, as is the tradition of the Colonna family, which has been active for two generations with four hospitality properties in the tourist offerings of Sorrento.

Hotel Central offers clean, comfortable accommodation, friendly staff, a comfortable position in Sorrento and a rooftop terrace overlooking the Bay of Naples and Mount Vesuvius. This renovated hotel features environmentally friendly design. Enjoy natural materials and stylish decoration. Take advantage of Hotel Central's fitness club, beauty treatments, and spa services. From May until September you can relax in the outdoor swimming pool, which is surrounded by lemon trees and orange groves. Savor fresh produce and local specialties in Hotel Central's welcoming restaurant. Enjoy homemade pastries. Vegetarian and gluten-free menus are available on request. You will be within easy reach of the city center and tourist harbor. Enjoy the view from the hotel's balconies. The Circumvesuviana Railway Station is just 500 meters away. Take advantage of the free shuttle service available to and from the station at set times throughout the day. Helpful staff will assist you during your stay. They can offer tourist and travel information and help you book tours to the surrounding area.

Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast

The Sorrentine Peninsula and the Bay of Naples offer some of the most peaceful and beautiful coastal scenery you might find anywhere. Sometimes the only sound you may hear is the crashing of the waves against the cliff encounters, or the bubbling tide as it rolls up a sandy beach, combined with voices of fellow holidaymakers and the vehicles moving on the clifftop street. It's a location where every person is there to relax and recuperate, and you also could apply 'all inclusive' to the atmosphere too, as each is pleasant in Sorrento.

How should I spend my Sorrento holidays?

Whether you relax around the hotel pool with a Limoncello or a non-alcoholic local lemonade, or you set out along the cliffs to find the nearest sandy beach on this dramatic stretch of the Amalfi Coastline, all-inclusive holidays to Sorrento places you in charge of your days. Eat what you want, when you want, and rehydrate whenever you need to, as long as you are within easy reach of your hotel. If you're going further afield, see if you can pack a lunchtime or take some bottled drinks with you from the hotel at no extra cost.

What else is all inclusive?

The exact rules on drink and food aren't always the same, so check if alcohol is roofed, as well as what times food might stop being served. Your plane tickets and accommodation are usually covered completely, and depending on where exactly you stay, there may be a degree of entertainment or usage of other hotel facilities included cost-free as well.

Why choose an all-inclusive holiday to Sorrento?

If you’ve chosen Sorrento for your vacation destination, the probabilities are you’re searching for a relaxing and stress-free break. Why not go the complete way and reserve and all-inclusive stay where your meal and drinks will be included. With everything covered on cheap all-inclusive holidays in Sorrento, just lay back again, enjoy being pampered by the holiday resort staff and test some very nice local cooking food without the trouble. Start the day off with a newly made breakfast time and expire it with a hearty supper, and never have to pay any expenses.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.351s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0404s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb