Small Things That Are Maybe Illegal and Definitely Will Stop You From Getting A Job Tomorrow


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
April 20th 2018
Published: April 20th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Have you ever maybe walked over a lawn you weren’t supposed to? Have you ever had a couple of grams of weed on you or even shave off a couple of thousand dollars on your income taxes? These small acts that are technically illegal but that happen every day have led many individuals to regret them.

Senior Account Managers at InternetReputaton.Services manage inbound and outbound calls daily. About what? Individuals wanting mugshots or small court reports or local newspaper reports suppressed or removed in Google. The small shenanigans they took part in “back in the day” are the reasons why they cannot get a job, financing for their projects, or any opportunities that could further their growth. Now, they leading ORM Agency in North America is trying to find solutions for these citizens that have little funds for their reputation emergency. Any immersed ORM junkie would know that online reputation management services are long and costly. It involves hours and masses of content creation among other strategies. When Americans call with reputation issues, they want these results removed and removed fast. They often have an interview the following week, make it to the next round of interviews or just applied for funding. The reality is that unless you are a high executive in Google, no search results are coming down. For the most part, removal can only be done through lawyers and third parties that try to inquire with Google or other parties to get it deindexed. Even then, deindexing is not removing the result from the Internet completely. The URL is no longer crawled by Google which means that it is not recognized as a result page in the search engine results page (SERP). However, if we went on PissedConsumer, RipOff Report, Complaints Board, your local newspaper, or even Instant Check Mate and searched in the website’s navigation bar (search bar) for an individual’s name, we would find bad results.

The reality is that Google has monopolized the web search game. To play their game, individuals have to be diligent with every action. Who knows what will appear online one day about you.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.371s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0514s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb