Work Out with Confidence in High Index 1.74 Aspheric Lenses


Advertisement
North America
March 21st 2018
Published: March 21st 2018
Edit Blog Post

We North Americans have come to a point in our lives where we believe that in order to reap the ultimate health benefit, we must feel the pain to get the gain. But whatever happened to the days where we could go on a leisurely hike in the comfort of our own high index 1.74 aspheric lenses, to then arrive back home feeling lightweight and breezy. It turns out, the workouts that are in trend nowadays will have you throwing your glasses collection to the curb in exchange for contact lenses. There has been a remarkable change in the Health, Racquet and Sportsclub Association over the past years, in large demonstrating that boutique fitness studios have increased in demand and grandeur by 15%!s(MISSING)ince 2015. In 2018, the most popular fitness routine was HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training), making boutique studios like Orange Theory skyrocket in sales since they focus keeping your heart rate to the maximum by strapping on a heartbeat and weight loss measurement device onto all work out enthusiasts in a type of competitive atmosphere. It turns out that we don’t need intensive interval training to maintain a healthy exercise practice. It is recommended that we receive a moderate work out of 20 minutes a day, so what’s the big deal about intensive hot yoga and boot camp practices that make you feel like you’re in the army? Put down the whistle and breathe a little, you don’t need to destroy yourself to feel good afterwards.

If you know the rigor of wearing high index 1.74 aspheric lenses while working out on the treadmill or elliptical, then you know that your glasses may fall down your nose as your forehead permeates with drops of sweat. Imagine how stuffy and closed your eyewear would feel if you were enclosed in a hot yoga barre room for an hour where the temperature keeps escalating. Instead of choosing a workout routine that you believe is “in” or “trending” in order to give you a boost of self-esteem, opt for the workout that you know you’re going to feel good going to. This may mean that you’ll switch out those dreaded hot yoga courses for the regular yoga sessions at your local YMCA. You don’t need to feel like others are sizing you up based on your fitness level and weight, and you have the luxury of wearing your favorite Payne Glasses’ high index 1.74 aspheric lenses without feeling a trudge of anxiety that they’ll slip off your face mid downward dog.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.351s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0357s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb