st johann as well


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Veneto » Venice
July 2nd 2005
Published: July 2nd 2005
Edit Blog Post

sorry it's been a while since my last update and this one will be short. i'm in expensive internet country and frustrating keyboards again. the rest of st johann was amazing. just really nice to take it easy and have a look around the countryside. i did end up going paragliding and it was amazing!!!! probably the best thing i've ever done. it was so relaxing and just an indescribable feeling of flying. i got to steer and everything. i got 40 minutes in the air which i was very lucky with because i know of others who only got 10 minutes because it really depends on the wind and it changes instantly. we also did tricks and acrobatics which was pretty cool too. i also went on a 3.5 hr walk up to some waterfalls which was also gorgeous. it was a free guided walk and there was a group of about 15, mostly older people so lucky i had caroline with me and we had fun. we were going to do it on our own but lucky we didn't coz it would've been so hard to find. i arrived here in venice last night after the best bus ride of the season. we had karaoke and telling funny stories and everything. usually everyone just sleeps but not this time. it was really hot today. i walked around venice and got very lost but then i got found again so that was all good. we have a pool at our camping ground so i may visit that tomorrow if this weather continues, i'm sure it will. off to rome the day after and there for a while so i get to really explore the city.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.164s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0663s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb