st johann


Advertisement
Austria's flag
Europe » Austria » Tyrol
June 27th 2005
Published: June 27th 2005
Edit Blog Post

another gorgeous place - what can i say. this is a skiing region in winter, so now it's a hiking/bike riding area. lots of mountains and trees and countryside. very quaint little village. i got here a couple of days ago and really haven't done all that much. i was meant to go paragliding yesterday but the weather turned on me 😞 so i'll go another day. they have bunjy trampolines here. they're so much fun, very tiring though. you get harnessed in and then you can jump really high. i wasn't able to do somersaults though because i'm so unco!!! it was so much fun though. the place i'm staying in is really cool. it's an australian pub with rooms above and we have our own little apartment area. i have a single room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! an amazing feeling. i'm glad i'm here for 6 days. the people i arrived with left this morning, and that is so not long enough for me.

Advertisement



29th June 2005

I've found 3 St Johanns in Austria and wonder which you are at. What luxury- all that space to yourself! Remember- NO BUNGY JUMPING!! Guess on trampoline is ok. Over to email. Love Mexxxxxxxxxxxx
2nd July 2005

just hello
Hi Lis, You sound liek your having such a good time, i am totally jealous. i am sitting at work and its cold and wet and would just love to be with you. Have fun. ITs great to hear of your experiences.

Tot: 0.148s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0777s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb