When in Rome...


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Lazio » Rome
June 27th 2006
Published: June 27th 2006
Edit Blog Post

So I haven't updated in forever. I stayed in a Monastery in Florence, which was super cool. However, the first night we stayed in the Train station. However, that was a little crazy. It's too long of a story to put on here right now, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone 😊. We just got tickets to go see the Pope tomorrow, so hopefully that works out. It sounds pretty cool. We went to Monaco and Nice and Florence and Pisa and stuff. Pictures are pretty sweet. We went to the casino in Monte Carlo, Monaco and I totally called the number at the roulette table. I still won, but I would've won like $500. Then to add injury to insult, I went back by and almost put it down again, and it was the same number again!! Oh well, I still won the entrance fee, so it's all good. Well, there's a line of people here for the internet, so I'll let them jump on. I hope to update more often, so keep checking back. Have a great one everyone!!

Advertisement



27th June 2006

I wish I was there with you!
Your picture made me laugh! I wish I was with you. . .It's all the usual here in L.A. I hope you can visit before you turn corporate. Love you--MOST!
28th June 2006

Wow!
Wow! Sounds like you are having quite an adventure, Rusty! Awesome!
6th July 2006

READ THIS SOON
Russell--I met some guys your age in L.A. and I showed them around for two days . . .they had a blast and want to show you their city--LONDON. So if you can get there you have two dedicated fun tour guides who are waiting to hear from you. Perry's phone number is (from here) 011-447843566379. I highly recommend getting there. Love you! MOST! TD

Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0436s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb