Off to Roma


Advertisement
Europe » Italy » Lazio » Rome
October 23rd 2019
Published: November 4th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Two and a half hours and we are in Rome, ITALY, which is a very busy city with a population of almost five million. This is a picture snapping haven for Chris. In front of the Trevi Fountain, the tourists are 10 rows deep to view the marble center figure of Neptune standing on rocks. SNAP. The Pantheon is a temple dedicated to “all the gods”. Light emits only through a nine meter circular op... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 58, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




17th November 2019

Hi Chris and Cathy...have spent the morning catching up on your fabulous travel journal and the fantastic pictures... I feel like I am there again...as I've been to Italy three times and love the country , people, historical places etc etc ..
for some reason, I fell off the radar with your emails and mentioned it to Shring. She sent me your latest from Switzerland. and I've been doing lots of catch up this am...Loving it....Like you, I love our CDN Rockies but nothing could replace my train trip from Milano to Zurich thro' those Swiss Alps! My God, they are outstanding... everythingis well here at my house..My daughter Allison who went thro the breast cancer gamut last Sept-May of this year is back at work, , golfing this summer, bike riding with her friends, planning on some down hill skiing thsi winter and taking her 17 y.o son to Italy this summer for three weeks. She has done one "special" trip with each of the three kids and this time it's Wyatt's turn... Tuscany, Rome etc, the usual touristy things. BFN guys,,, I look forward to your next adventure as much as you do... love Donna.

Tot: 0.287s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 7; qc: 41; dbt: 0.0529s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb