MediterraneanFever


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Campania » Capri
May 19th 2010
Published: May 20th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Beach. Mountain. Shopping. Food. Beautiful People.

Capri is a world on its own. It boasts of beautiful weather, beautiful scenic places, and again, beautiful people... emphasizing that. I went to this island a exactly a year ago, and today i still reminisce the amazing-ness of it all.

How did we get there? We took a train from Rome to Naples, then we took a boat or a ferry to Capri. I love the people in Italy. They're so friendly, outspoken, aaand they have the best food, too.

I think it's best to go to this island on the month of May... it's no longer too cold, nor is it too hot to walk around. It's just puuuuurfect.

The Blue Grotto is probably one of the most visited tourist spot. It's gorgeous. Taking a boat trip around the island, seeing from all sides. And after a water tour, take a lunch break! Almost all restaurants in Capri have the most welcoming smell luring you into their door step. Oh, the pasta, the risotto, the wine, aaaand don't ever forget GELATO! It might be slightly more expensive than Rome, but hey, you forget about it once you see the beauty of it all...the shopping heaven, walking through cobbled stones and going in the posh shops such as louis vuitton, gucci, prada, and whatever else designer brands there are.

This island has it all... no need to go anywhere else !! :D

Hello there hot italian boysss !!!! :D


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.153s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0851s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb