The Fairy Realm Glengarriff, Ireland


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland
October 9th 2008
Published: November 9th 2008
Edit Blog Post


(by Becky) One of my desires in being in Ireland was to connect with the Faye Folks, the Fairy Realm. This happened in abundance one moment when we found the most enchanting & magical place I have ever seen, in Glengarriff, Ireland. It appeared off the main path on the way to the Ferry headed over to Garnish Island, we never made it any farther. We were completely captivated.
You could only see a short distance up the path which seemed to call for your entrance. Once around the first bend the rest of it revealed itself, completely locked in with branches overhead & just enough room to walk. The girls were snapping pictures & exploring while I sat on a rock wall just at the entrance. In that moment, I began rocking and humming . . . it seemed calling to them. In an instant, I was surrounded by the largest variety of beings that I have ever seen. We sat with each other a while until other things called for my attention.
I feel blessed to have been with them even a short while and look forward to spending more time in that realm.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Glengarriff, IrelandGlengarriff, Ireland
Glengarriff, Ireland

Opening to Sacred Path
Glengarriff, IrelandGlengarriff, Ireland
Glengarriff, Ireland

Lettie at Opening to Path
Glengarriff, IrelandGlengarriff, Ireland
Glengarriff, Ireland

Becky on Sacred Path


Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0404s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb