Hill Walking, Beach Walking, Horse Walking(Trotting), and more


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Kerry » Dingle Peninsula
May 27th 2009
Published: May 27th 2009
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Hill Walking Mount Brandon 189 secs
Saturday: Horse Back Riding

We went horse back riding through the Dingle Mountains. Ashley if your reading this, major props to you. My horse was only trotting, and I felt like I was going to fall off.

Sunday: Mount Brandon Climb

Sunday we trekked up Mount Brandon, second highest peak in Ireland, standing at 952 m. No where near as intense as Half Dome, but still fun and beautiful.

I now understand why “hill walking” or in the U.S. Mountain Climbing is so popular. It’s such a rewarding experience, traversing a glorious peak. God certainly is the greatest artist known to man, the views climbing up that Mountain were so magnificent, so unreal, and so simply beautiful. , Unfortunately my pictures and videos don’t capture even a 10th of its majesty.

But nevertheless, I’ve put together another video detailing our journey up this Mountain.

Monday: Saints Walk

We took a 5 mile walk on the beach with this guy named T.P. I believe. He is the quintessential old Irish Man, full of life, and with this deep passion for his Irish cultural Identity and heritage.

DAD: I found the perfect movie theatre, an hour of everyone getting free coffee before the movie starts up in front of the theate. It was crazy, you'd fit right in.



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



27th May 2009

Sheep
Waaaay to many sheep for me...watch out. Hey have fun. See Ya

Tot: 0.262s; Tpl: 0.024s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0459s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb