Dingle Peninsula


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Kerry » Dingle Peninsula
October 5th 2005
Published: May 22nd 2009
Edit Blog Post

After our first few days on getting to know the area, and having class in the morning time(our only time of class on the entire trip) the professor planned a group trip to the Dingle Peninsula, led by the infamous Michael kissane (MAD MIKE!!!) I can not get over this guy.. he is absolutely terrible, and perverted.haha but it was funny. we nick named him MAD MIKE.

So we started out in the bus going out of Tralee, towards the Dingle Peninsula. We stopped at a fabulous view of the Irish quilt(as people would say) In my opinion, this picture describes ireland exactly how i imagined it. Green/patchwork quilt. It was very windy and kind of cold out. I should have more than just my pink hoodie, ill let u know that. Pretty much the whole time on the bus we drove by large cliffs. The driving lanes are tiny and there are no guardrails! It was absolutely breathtaking or simply just scary!

We then stopped at inch beach, here they filmed movies, it had to have been the widest beach i have ever been on. Aboslutely beautiful, but a little cold for the beach.

After the beach we finally reached our destination- the town of Dingle. here we ate lunch and took some pictures. All the buildings were so colorful. At this time mad mike was taking a picture with us and decided to grab my boob. I didnt know how to react so i kinda just laughed..We actually have a picture of him doing it, but i cant find it.. haha

Other than that, it was a tiring day, the girls and i went home took a long nap and now we are getting ready to go out. I will update tomorrow on the rest of our night.

Things not to forget:
*jeff Baaaaa-ing in the feild

Nicole



Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 8; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0461s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb