Baileys Pub Night


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Kerry » Tralee
October 6th 2005
Published: May 22nd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Ok so it was a great night! we actually met a girl from connecticut and a boy from new york, the funny thing was, they were MAD MIKES STUDENTS!! haha we just thought it was hilarious. They were soo much fun and hopefully we hang out with them while we are here in Tralee. it is nice to find other people from home, you dont get judged and you can just have a great time. We were shopping the other day and we were scoffed at because the irish hate bush!. well thats just too damn bad now isnt it? We had children scream out of a van F**KIN AMERICANS!!.. Do we honestly stick out that bad!? i guess its our bright whites? right bev!? lol..

So we started the night out by going to Baileys pub. here we were introduced to the best singer ever. Danny the singing chef!! and he was cute too!! but yea we made it that no matter what we were going to see him every wednesday night at Baileys!!! But, Baileys was only open until 11pm(most bars in ireland close around that time) so we decided to go to a late bar, The Abbey Inn. We absolutely loved this place.. and to our surprise.. MAD MIKE WAS THERE!!... as u can see i look scared in my one picture. But we def had a blast. We actually were introduced to a new alcoholic cheap beverage by the name of Vodka Blacks, (thanks sara) Black current and vodka, never tasted soo good and it was only 4 euros. Cant beat that. I think we got completely drunk,but thats ok. I had a great time.

Things not to forget:
*jen getting puked on lol
*smashing glasses all night
*Danny the guitarist <3
*Pina coladas are way too expensive
*Dont wear high-heels dancing
*Irish boys and girls are perhaps wuite nice
*Jeff O Neil is one crazy mofo

Nicole



Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0485s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb