Galway - an update, finally!


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Galway » Galway
September 14th 2005
Published: September 14th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

US Ireland


Hello all!

Sorry - it has been a while since the last update - that was Dublin. We have been travelling up the eastern side of the coast of Ireland. We made it through Belfast just to leave and hear of the political problems that they are having - over 700 people rioting through the streets. I am glad we missed that...

We will attach a few pics for you. You will see the Silent Valley, Monasterboice, Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge, Slieve League, and the Causeway. Ireland has been very beautiful and we have experienced very little rain.

We are now in Galway and will start our trip back towards Dublin tomorrow. We will stop somewhere for the night and end up in Dublin Friday, mid-day. Saturday morning we are flying to Prague to start Eastern Europe travel. Thanks for joining us and we look forward to your comments!!!

Thanks,
Doug & Mary


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



14th September 2005

Mary and Douglas, enjoyed the pics and the talk about pubs, tell us about the food, I assume you guys have been sampling the local cuisine. Take care and enjoy the trip. dad
14th September 2005

Gorgeous... and no rain???
Wow guys, sounds like a little Irish Luck was sent you way by missing the rioting by a day. I thought about you two when that made the news over here. It looks simply Gorgeous. Keep attaching those pictures as we'll be living (and dreaming) vicariously through you two!!
14th September 2005

Is that snow?
My eyes must be deceiving me... is that snow in the Slieve League picture? Very beautiful, I must say! Next time I have a Guinness, I'll think of you two!
15th September 2005

hey
hey guys...beaufiful photos..glad you're having a great time and missed the riots in Belfast. David
15th September 2005

Amazing!
Great pictures. And not a pub in sight!
18th September 2005

Absolutely Gorgeous!!
Now I want to visit Ireland even more. Am I allowed to share these pictures with an Irish friend of mine? I read your copyright and want to get your permission first. Doug, hope you have remembered your promise; A drink for me at every stop!! Have fun! Carolyn and Amber.
19th September 2005

Happy Birthday Mary!!!
Happy Birthday Mary - what a great way to spend your b~day! Can't wait for the next update! I love the log and the photos! Take care!

Tot: 0.117s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 68; dbt: 0.0817s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb