5th day, The Cliffs of Moher


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Galway » Galway
February 25th 2007
Published: March 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

On Sunday, 25 February, we had an excursion to the Cliffs of Moher. We got up at 8 o’clock and at 9.15 the bus to the cliffs arrived. On the way to the cliffs we saw some old castles, many sheep, few houses and many stones. Before we got to the cliffs we made a break at Lahinch beach. It was full of stones and the waves were very big. After one hour we got on the bus and drove the last piece of the way to Cliffs of Moher. We had very good weather and sometimes also the sun was shining but on the cliffs it was so windy. It was wonderful there and the cliffs there are 120 and sometimes also 300 meters high. It was very interesting and this was the greatest day of the whole week. At 4 o’clock we got home and watched a little bit TV and after meal we went to bed because we were so tired.


We got up at 8 o’clock. Next we went to the bus station at 9.15 because we went to see the Cliffs of Moher. First we stopped in front of a castle. We took some pictures there and went around the castle. Next we went on and after an hour we stopped at the sea. There we made a break and we had the chance to look around a little bit. It was really great.
Next we came to our destination “The Cliffs of Moher”. We had an hour time to walk around and to take a lots of pictures. Then we drove home. We talked a little bit with the guest family and watched TV. At 6 o’clock we had dinner.



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0393s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb