Our last day in Galway


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Galway » Galway
February 26th 2007
Published: March 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

On Monday, 26 February, our last day in Galway, we went to school again. There we played a quiz with David and also got a price for our good knowledge. After our break we learned something about the history of Ireland and that was a little bit boring. But I liked to go to school there because we had only English and it was great fun with the teachers. After school we drove home to pack our clothes and other things and in the evening we got our meal. On our last evening we ate Tortillas and this was very good. At about 10 o’clock p.m. our host dad Alan brought us back to the school, where we stayed until 1.30 a.m. Then the coach arrived and we started our journey back home to Austria. At 5 o’clock we checked in at Dublin airport and at 7 o’clock we got on the plane. Something on the plane did not work and so we had to wait more than one hour to board another plane. At 9 o’clock the flight started and at 12.30 we landed at Salzburg airport. Everybody looked forward to her home. It had been a very interesting, exciting and beautiful week in Galway and one day I will visit Galway or some other city in Ireland again.


We got up at 7.30. Then we went to the bus stop. We were very early this morning, but the bus was very late because he had an defect. In the first lesson we learned about the history of Ireland. After the break we did a quiz with Dave. At 2 o’clock we went home, but there wasn’t anybody and the door was closed. We went into the city again and walked around. We took the bus at 4 o’clock and again there was anybody at home. So we had to wait until 5.45. Then the kids came back and we went upstairs to pack our luggage. At 7 o’clock we had dinner. We ate Mexican food. It was really good and we enjoyed it.

At 9.40 Alan took us to the Atlantic school. At first we said goodbye to Adrienne, Daniel and Cassandra. It rained very hard and Alan took us in front of the school and we went upstairs to the others with our luggage. There we watched the film. It was an Irish film. Next we watched Nemo. At 1.15 a.m we got on our coach and left Galway. We drove to Dublin. Most of our class slept on the bus.
At Dublin we checked in at 5 o’clock and then we had to wait until 6.30 a.m Then we boarded the plane. But then the pilot said us that the plane had a technical problem so we had to get out of this plane and wait an hour to board another one. At 9 o’clock the replaced plane started. At 12.10 we landed in Salzbourg and then we waited for our luggage. The bus was already in front of the terminal and so we could get on it.
At 2.45 p.m we arrived in Spittal where then my mum welcomed us.
It was a nice trip to Ireland and I liked it very much.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.064s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb