Fill your boots man


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Dublin
September 16th 2006
Published: September 28th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Pringles ducksPringles ducksPringles ducks

I blame Kenji for this
Woke up and spent the day relaxing, reading, playing soccer in the backyard, watching some music videos, and then got back on the hooligan juice.

We trained into town at night and were walking into town, when I didn’t see a raise in the concrete and pretty much face planted, lucky there weren’t too many people around to see it, Kenji was laughing his ass off. We went back to the Temple Bar, and found a pub to our liking. It was crazy busy as it was a Saturday. We started talking to a couple of local girls, (Lyndsay & Christine) who we ended up meeting up with later on.

Before we met up with them again we saw some bizarre sights, whilst walking down the road we saw two girls having a fight which had to be broken up by the cops, then at another pub we saw a girl vomit all over the dance floor, fortunately we didn’t see the actual puke, but could see everyone dry retching, gross.

We got out of there pretty quickly and met up with Lyndsay & Christine. These girls were funny and walked around with us for a bit. Unfortunately we missed the last bus so had to get a taxi which was fairly expensive. The taxi driver took all these back roads, which didn’t agree with Kenji who had to stop at one point. All in all it was a crazy but good fun, memorable night.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.104s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.069s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb